How much sex is too much? adult content

We are trying to conceive and do not want to hurt our chances by having too much sex.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 10:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd say it's too much when you can no longer walk but how can you hurt your chances to conceive when you have to do it in order to conceive?
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I saw on this show one time she was giving tips to concieve she was a Dr. she said every day is too much because you arent letting the sperm build up, if you wait and do it every other day the sperm will build up and therefore making it more likely to concieve by him sending out more swimmers if you do it a lot like a few times a day a few of those times he might be shooting blanks which is doing nothing for conception. definatly have sex during ovulation. Once again just suggestions dont know if its true or not but if you think of it it makes sense.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The more you do it the more chances you have of conceiving. Make sure you are having sex during ovulation. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• There is NO such thing as too much sex..at least, in my eyes. I LOVE having sex with my Husband and always want more no matter how much He pleases me. Which is more than anyone ever has. hehe.

As far as TTC goes..I don't think the amount of sex you have can affect your chances.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:09 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i dont think there is such a thing, hun ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i would find out when you are ovulating and pay attention to those days the most. but if you do it too much then his sperm wont have a chance to 'relode" and there will be very little in each ejaculation. every 2-3 days i would say.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• They say every other day is ideal, but I really can't imagine you're lowering your chances by having sex more often than that. He can only make so many sperm in a day, so it doesn't necessarily up the chances of conceiving if you have sex more than every other day, but there's no harm in it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• sex is never too much , good luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• When I was trying to get pregnant, I had sex every other day for a whole month. It was a mistake because my bf felt like it was a chore, it took the fun out of it. And when I look back I agree, I should have let it happen when it was supposed to and not push it so much. It still affects him to this day, and my youngest is 13 months.
    lilcutiepie2578

Answer by lilcutiepie2578 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I agree with lovinmybaby87!
    EricaB2010

Answer by EricaB2010 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010