Feeling the baby?

I am 13 weeks pregnant and have had one c-section already.Theres a spot on my right side at the end of my scar that always gets swollen and causes me pain.Well last night a little hard ball was sticking up out of my stomach right around that spot that causes me pain.After a few minutes it starting irritating that spot.Do you think that could have been the baby?With my daughter I didnt feel her ball up like that untill 15 weeks.If it wasnt the baby what the heck could it have been?I thought it was the baby because it would move,then a few minutes later rise back up.Im pretty thin due to 8 weeks of morning sickness.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• don't know
    but i would think that pretty early to be the baby
    my thought is scar tissue irration

nothing as great as feeling your baby inside, but imo too early to be your little one saying hello, he or she will, just not yet (IMO)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think it's probably too early to feel your baby, but that's just my opinion.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my OB says that with the 2nd baby since u know what it feels like that it is possible to feel the baby earlier... im 14 weeks and been feeling mine move since i was 13 weeks
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010