Quiz baby shower game questions?

I know a lot of people whom have like a 10 question quiz about mom/baby as a game at the baby shower, but I'm stuck on coming up with some questions? I don't want things to hard or to easy, but I want it to be fun.

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like what kind of quiz? Can you give an example of one of the questions?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Baby Shower 101 has some pretty good ideas as far as games. http://www.babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html Good luck.
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Is the mother haveing a boy/girl? (that one is easy, it was on my invitations) What is the name of the baby? What hospital is the mom delivering at? I really can't think of many more.
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• What age was mom when she was pregnant with you? what kind of labor did she have with you? What house did your mom bring you home to......maybe things that can be figured out or help the pairs understand each other more???

Just avoid the melted chocolates in diapers.....just to degrading..and after seeing the Duggars eating out of diapers...well, not a good look.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• what other names did i want for baby?

you could also go for more of you and your husband kind of questions like...

where did me and my husband meet?
    what did my husband want, a boy or girl?
    what did i want, a boy or girl?
    where was mine and my husband's first kiss?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010