How can I get spaghetti sauce out of my daughter's shirt?

My daughter spilled spaghetti sauce on her shirt at school 2 days ago. They put cold water on it at school and sent it home. I put Shout on it last night and washed it. Didn't come out. Today I put Tide on it and washed it. Still didn't come out. Any suggestions?

Wendums71

Asked by Wendums71 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• As long as it hasn't gone through the dryer, try Soilove. It's a stain remover in an opaque green bottle. It takes out most stuff.

You can also try hydrogen peroxide or bleach if the shirt is white.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hubby says to take a toothbrush and Shout/detergent and scrub inside and out. If it's white, use bleach.

Trust me, he can get just about any stain out. The only one that gives him an issue is mustard. He does our laundry. =o)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Oxy clean spray will clean any thing. Also dawn dish washing detergent works good too. Another thing that works well is liquid cascade the stuff you put in the dishwasher. Or the powder make it into a paste. This may bleach out a color so if it is a white shirt that is ok then.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010