What are you doing on Nov 4th??? (OTHER THAN VOTING!)

Just wondering...I have a visit with a perinatologist and I am so nervous...So what is happening in your world on the 4th other than elections???

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Going to work. Watching election coverage. We might get pizza. I won't be voting, I already did.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My boyfriend has to work DAMMIT. He already voted though, so he's going to go with me so I can vote after he gets off. I'll probably do like I do every other day, just sit on CM and watch TV xD We'll be watching the Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert Election Night Special =3 It should be awesome.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• working...hoping to catch a beer after working!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Getting my daughter's flu shot, possibly getting mine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• It's Tuesday, so I'm taking my kids to our homeschool group meeting; where they'll have their classes as normal...after that we are going to go home and spend the rest of the day watching the election news as part of our social studies unit!!

They are also excited because I'm taking them with me when I go vote!!! They are thrilled that they get to see Mommy do that!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• we're heading to the park for a picnic in the early afternoon and then i've got my fingers crossed that we'll get a nap in before the results start coming in.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Me my mom and sister (her very FIRST presidential election she can vote in!) are going to IHOP after we vote for brunch. Then home to clean house, pick up kids fromschool....normal stuff!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• work out, play golf if it is nice out, pick up kids from school, take them to dance class, eat dinner, scrapbook while I watch the news...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'll be volunteering for the Obama campaign, doing computer work or giving voters rides to the polls, or whatever else the campaign staff needs. Later that night, I'm going to a party where we will watch the election results. I'm stocking up on champagne!
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• my hubby has been gone for 2 weeks and he gets to come home on the 5th. :) so getting ready for him and watching the election.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 9:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008