Have you ever played match-maker?

Seems like my co-worker and my brother like each other. It's funny to have them both try to ask me about the other and try to be non-chalant about it. Have you ever played the matchmaker?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I had a friend who kept 'hinting' that she would like to meet someone, and did my hubs know anyone.... so hubs looked around his work and found a nice guy who was looking to date... so hubs and I talked to him and her and we made a double date. Hubs and I thought it went well, he and she were talking and seemed to have things in common. He liked her and called her a few days later but she gave him the brush off. As for her, I have no clue what she thought as after that night I heard from her once (and she did not go into her thoughts on the date) and I never saw her again.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, I hate to see friends lonely!

Answer by older at 12:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, I've played match-maker twice. Once couple has been happily married for 2 years. The other couple was together for about 3 years and he cheated, which ended the relationship.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• lol...yes...one of my best friend met her youngest childs father AND her current SO through me. both were guys i met through my SO and set her up on date with.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010