What's on your list of things to do today?

I have to pack for a weekend at my mom's. She is going out of town to watch my college aged sisters in a soccer championship and I am staying at her house to watch my grade school aged sisters and cook dinner for my step father.
So I have to clean my house and do the laundry and all kinds of fun stuff!
There is also dinner that has to be made and a Thanksgiving craft to do with my son =)
At least Greys is on tonight so I something to look forward to after all this work!

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 12:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are waiting on my Mom's home health aide to come help her get a shower. Then, I have to take Mom out to Sam's to get her prescriptions filled, buy a few groceries, then come home, and start figuring out what we are gonna have for supper. May not be too exciting, but on the other hand, it sure is dull! LOL.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Today's agenda: do some laundry, work 8 hrs, pick up kids from school, return a dvd to the video store, and do some general housecleaning.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i want to get dinner cooked and ate then get in the shower and then got to bed early so i can try to get ready for the garage sale this weekend!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010