Acai berry diet

this diet is becoming very popular and from what i have read on the internet it provides drastic and fast results this sounds too good to be true has anyone tried it or know someone who has?

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 8:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• YUP IT MAKES YOU LOSE WEIGHT I KNEW SOMEONE WHO DRANK ACAI BERRY JUICE
    Anonymous

• Does it control your appetite? My problem is portion control.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 10:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i wonder how much it is, cause i heard dr. oz on the oprah show says its good too.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• yes it controls appetite and i hear it costs a pretty penny unless you use the free trial on their websites
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 2:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• yes its very expensive like 60$ a bottle iv looked into it the free trial you only have to pay shipping
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got my free trial of acai and total cleanse! Sometimes once you click on your free trial click to exit and it'll offer it to you for $1 shipping
    xxsthrnswthrtxx

Answer by xxsthrnswthrtxx at 12:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• make sure you ck the fine print. I think they will charge you something like $90 after the trial period on put you on auto ship that will keep billing you every month.
    BE CARE FULL
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 3:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• First - be careful about which Acai products you choose - the problem with acai is that within 48 hours of harvest it loses 98% of its nutrient content, which is important for the "Losing Weight" advantage. There is only one company that has a patent process on freeze drying acai immediately after harvest, so you get 98% to 100% of the nutrient content - these other products are the same ole weight loss chemicals that are using the acai name for promotion. I know that the company that has the patent is not sharing, since their product and company has the fastest growing acai product in the US in the last 4 years. Acai is an amazing berry, complete nutrition, if you consume it properly. I have done a lot of research on acai - I am happy to share with anyone that would like to know more.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• well I bought the acai at vitamin world and it was for card holders only 17.99 for the juice and it does really work. also try fuze drink called empower with pomegranate acai berry slenderize it taste really great and it is also helping me.
    I do a daily morning and night clense, acaii berry juice, and once in a while I drink one of those fuze and I have lost 6 pounds in one week and I feel great but keep in mind I also do cardio and weights a couple of days a week I am not always eating the greatest tho most of the time I eat really good but I have bad days everyone does. so yes you can get it cheep and it is still a good product that works. I have found in my reserch that it says you have to workout and drink lots of water to see the product of any acai berry product work it wont just work on its own with out a little bit of hard work.
    fun-in-the-sun

Answer by fun-in-the-sun at 8:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009