When you take your Darlings to the photographer How much do you normally spend?

I spend any where from $35.00-130.00 Alot of the time i would spend more if I had it..lol

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always say my limit is $100 but I never stick to it.( they sucker you in and take like 20 diff poses and They know you want them all.)
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• We usually spend about $200.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I use the coupons :) We usually just get the packet for $8.99 and then pay to have them put online. I come home and save all of the shots on my computer and can print out as many as I want :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• We usually spend about 200-300, as well. They know just what to say! lol. It's impossible to resist.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I got a coupon in the mail for portraits at Sears. 36 portraits for $9.99 but 2 sheets are wallet size and "mini's". You only get one pose but they take a bunch so you can chose your favorite. Everytime we go I get another coupon so I just go every couple months!
    Anonymous

• one good yearly photo by a professional is all you need. take all the digitals you want, anytime, or use the cheap photo studios at dept stores for seasonal photos. you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars every time....and they say the economy is going down the drain??
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am the manager and photographer at a local portrait studio (in the "cheap dept store") and people on average spend 80-100 dollars per visit.
    Anonymous

• i get my daughters pics done at walmart...lol...i pay what..7,99 or 8.99..somethin like that..and normally thats all i pay..at christmas if they turn out REALLLY nice i might spend another 20-30 dollars to get a couple different poses..but..holy crap i cant imagine spending more than 50 bucks on pictures..i take my own digital pics alllll year long and dont feel the need to spend more for "professional" ones...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• We uaually spend $800 a year... we have pictures done twice a year... and we usually spend about $400 each time... but I got to have them :)
    ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008