Do you ever find yourself watching cartoons with your children then you actually start liking any of them?

I like Phineas and Ferb on the Disney channel!

EmpathyEve

Asked by EmpathyEve at 12:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Total Drama Island =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i like spongebob, i know most adults don't but i find it funny. all 3 of my kids attach themselves to the tv when it's on. i also like backyardigans, they're really cute! they don't annoy me. and my oldest watches icarly sometimes and i do find some of that funny.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My kids watch all the stuff I liked already. They love 80's & 90's cartoons more than anything else...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I find hubby watching Icarly alone. The tv is always on that channel and sometimes he gets sucked in when he turns the tv on. I always make fun of him for it!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• dude phineas and ferb is the shit.
    once (before I had kids) i was playing with my nephew who was like 2 at the time and we were watching tom and jerry and my dad walked in front of the TV and I was like OMG DAD MOVE and then i was like, um wait. elsa calm down its a cartoon. hahahahah it was great.

i hate when i realize i'm watching the annoying cartoons and i seem to be paying more attention than my kids XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I like Total Drama Island too... So funny
    EmpathyEve

Comment by EmpathyEve (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love Jacks Big Music Show & laugh out loud when I watch it with my Son. Can you say "Cabin Fever"!! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Phineas and Ferb is great, my husband and me both like it. My son is on a Mickey Mouse kick right now. I use to like Mickey. He is starting to annoy me now though.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I like Phineas and Ferb, too, and Spongebob.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Phineas and Ferb! My husband even bought me a stuffed Perry after I had dental surgery.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010