black friday, do u shop the deals? if so, where do u plan on stopping first?

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 12:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• I don't do Black Friday, too crowded and crazy. Only time I will do it is if they have a very high ticket item for a great price and it's been a while since I've seen anything worth going out for.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:34 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ONLINE only.....cannot stand crowds....especially crazy, mini-van driving, deal-seeking psycho women on that day...vote me down if you wish, but you know I'm right. Amazon.com has great deals, especially on BlackFriday, and you can usually get free shipping.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I LOVE Black Friday!!!! It has become a family tradition with my mother and sister we all sit around the table on Thanksgiving Day forming our plan of attack! Can I explain to you why? Nope! I don't normally like crowds but something about Black Friday makes every purchase feel like a victory! lol IDK I'm crazy so I love it...
    Duckylicious

Answer by Duckylicious at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't usually,but that's because I worked retail for so many years. I did last year, however. DH works for Home Depot, and they had their trees I wanted at a great price, plus,they had the big Shop Vacs for like 19.00. So, I ventured out and braved the crowds for those. But, only because I had someone on the inside, I could call before the store opened, so I'd know exactly where to walk to to get my deals. LOL.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I go to toys r us at 2 am, then I go to walmart when they start the deals at like 4 am, then it is to bed for me!!!!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't shop on Black Friday as it usually is on a non-pay week, and I really don't feel like battling the crowds or going to the store that early. Instead I do most of my shopping online, and I start shopping in October so that I am usually done before December.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't usually go out but I think I will this year Target has toys 50% off so I might brave the crowds for that.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 3:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I am avoiding it altogether.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My daughter and I always scour the adds for hours make our plan and then get up end shop like crazy and the 1st palce we go is wal_mart
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no i don't dare go out on black friday & shop. to many people.
    coolmom138

Answer by coolmom138 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010