Friends

How many friends do u have that are true friends u can really trust? I have none, cuz all the ones i thought that were trustworthy turned out not to be!

2Kiddos2Sweet

Asked by 2Kiddos2Sweet at 12:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a bad experience, I'm sorry. I have 3 friends that I can really trust (not including my husband, who is my BEST friend).
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have lots of really good friends, but I'm not sure that I can trust any of them 100%, I expect anything I say to be repeated to their SO. Actually there about 2 or 3 that I would trust completly if I asked them to keep a secret.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I can definitely relate!!! I must say that I have a very small amount, because like you said, the ones you thought were your friends turned out not to be...
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 12:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• 6 really good friends.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry that you feel that way. That sucks! I have 5 real friends. And I think I am lucky. I don't even talk to all of them on a regular basis but if I ever needed them they would be there for me and I would be there for them. They are the kind of people that I may not talk to them or see them for 6 months - 1 year but the minute we see each other we can go on and on and fill each other in on our lives and go right back as though we saw each other yesterday. It's great.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• four that i can trust with everything. two of them are my kids' godparents.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Probably just one. I have a lot of really good friends but bad experiences make it hard to trust even those who are trustworthy.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have none i feel no one can trust anyone not even them selfs thats my personal opinion
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i moved an hour away from all my "friends" about 3 yrs ago..since then, i've maybe seen them 4-5 times..we never talk anymore either..my daughter was 3 when we moved..and i thought that once she started preschool (which was RIGHT when we moved here) that she and i would make friends..yaa that didnt happen..then i thought ok once she starts kindergarten..(she had 2 yrs of preschool) and nope, that still didnt happen either..now shes in gr 1..and still theres nothing..its verrrrrry lonely..i wish i had a friend to call up, and say heyy lets go for coffee....but i dont have anyone like that..and im single, so i dont have a bf or husband to go out with,..its lonely..and it realllllllly sucks!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have 2
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010