Love quote tattoo....

I want to get a tattoo on my side and I want it to be a love quote. Gimme your favorite love quote. I am EXTREMELY in love with my fiancee and I want something very beautiful. I'm going to use a French Script font for it. Thanks!

MommieIsSexay

Asked by MommieIsSexay at 12:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• "he kisses me with the kisses of his mouth, for his expressions of endearment are finer then wine"
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• To be honest... Why not wait til after you're married? Then you could pull from your vows or invitations and make it something which is more than just a random quote, but something that means something to your relationship...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• OR - What did he say when he asked you to marry him? Has he ever written you love letters?

Pull from YOUR relationship rather than cyber space, that will make it so much more special!

• Live, Laugh, Love ... yes, I know it is like super popular now, but it is basically the truth. I wouldn't mind having it done around my wrist or ankle.

I also agree with Sabrina ... find words that have been said in your relationship. Those would mean far more than something you find on here (net).
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• "Bright as the stars that shine, dark as the sky. I know this love of mine, will never die." ~The Beatles~

Love this quote. I am getting it tattooed somewhere. Probably on top of my feet.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• "No Lies, Just Love"
    Anonymous

• I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." roy croft or
    You're nothing short of my everything" ralph block or
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." Mignon McLaughlin
    Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." Lao Tzu or  
    When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" dr suess
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Love is all you need. John Lennon
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010