breast cancer support question

Five years ago my best friends mom was diagonised with breast caner. She had surgery and chemo and has since been cancer free. She's really excited about the five year mark comign up. I want to get her something but I have no idea what to get her! I was thinking maybe a book for survivors or something, but I don't know. Anyone have any ideas? I would love to eb able to get her a new bra, because the cheap one medicad gave her after the masectomy looks horrible and she can't afford a good one. But again, I don't know anything about this stuff...

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i dont know anything about this kind of thing...but i must say your bra idea is sweet! i would do that if i knew someone in that situation....my prayers go out to her....5 years is amazing.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• buy her a new bra a pink one..go ahead
    mylife04

Answer by mylife04 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Get her a gift card for a good store to go bra shopping (Lane Bryant or Victoria Secret)! :)

I bet she would love that!

Also you could get her some jewelry marking the special occasion!

Tell her I send well wishes and congrats to her 5 year mark! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010