any moms out there have a field goal kicker before the child was even born?

i know that sounds funny but im talking about my son while i was prego with him! he kicked me so hard he bruised me inside out.....he was kicking field goals before he was born....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Everyone used to tell me to swallow a few tiny soccer balls so he'd have something else to kick =) He still kicks everything in sight! He is starting soccer in the spring!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes. He was born with these defined calves and quads I couldn't believe! I was like, "Well, no wonder!" My ribs were bruised from him kicking me.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Oh my gosh, yes. Mine is 21 weeks in the womb and he makes me say 'oomph' sometimes. I can't believe the difference in kicking with this one compared to my two girls. He's daddy little soccer player =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes my first. One time I had my stomach up against my husbands back. He said is that the baby kicking and I groaned yes it is, he's like Holy crap no wonder you moan and groan all night in your sleep.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• wow...looks like our kids would get along great then lol....mine is 4 years old and he loves soccer!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, that and he was great at throwing elbows too.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010