Has anything Mcain or Obama said made you change your mind about who You are voting for?

They are constantly Na' saying on each other.. anything that has been said really make you change your mind?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I was absolutely for Obama when I first noticed him. Then, I was so disappointed when Michelle Obama opened her racist big mouth. Then, when the story broke about Jeremiah Wright, and Obama walked away from a church that he belonged to for 20 plus yrs bc ppl were upset about the racist stuff going on there...I started taking a look at him and decided no thanks. It's certainly true that you can't judge a book by the cover.
    Anonymous

• Nope. Knew I was voting for Obama from the beginning.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My initial choice is not running and my absolute fave refused. Everything Obama has said has caused me to vote Republican all the way down the ballot.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was undecided, then McCain picked Palin as his running mate. Then I watched the RNC and heard her say that bit about community organizers and knew I definitely would not be voting for that ticket.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• NO
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• yes.....change....distribution of wealth......definition of middle class.......government run health care......pulling out of iraq too early......less funding for our troops......questionable friends and background......no answers for fixing the economy.......being considered selfish for not wanting whats mine taken away......not wanting to drill here for our own oil.......
    Anonymous

• No, there is nothing John McCain or Sarah Palin could say that could make be change my mind.
    Anonymous

• nope, I am voting the issues that mean most to me and that won't change!!!
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• no its just made me more sure about who I'm voting for.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes. Everytime Obama opens his mouth it makes me wanna vote for McCain.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008