How do you handle this?

We have been TTC for two years now and it has been a struggle. Well now for the second time in two years my SIL is preggo. She has no job, the dad is a drug dealer, and not to mention the dad of her first is in prison!! How do you keep a positive attitude with all this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe suggest to your sister in law you are concerned about her children and maybe you could become a foster mom to them or let her adopt them if you really want kids why not adopt from family members? my aunt raised two of her sisters kids while because she is in prison. just an idea
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Don' t stress, I've found getting pregnant is way easier if your not stressing over it.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes hun, stressing is inevitable and easier said than done, and God gives a bear to those without a chin!

Answer by older at 1:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I really really struggled with situations like that too... My work is across the street from the High School... it nearly killed me when I would see a 13-14-15-16-17-18 year old girl with that giant belly I longed for. Your feelings are 100% normal!!! I'm sorry but when people say "don't stress or don't think about it" thats total bs - how can you not - it's the one thing you want more then anything in the world!
    we TTC for 18 months before we we had our baby. It was a very long, very expensive road. I will be honest in saying that I wasn't "positive" during our struggle. Every month was torture. It was the hardest thing I ever had to go thru. I hope you will get your BFP soon... if you need to talk - PM me!

kimmiegiggler

Answer by kimmiegiggler at 1:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I understand you 100%, I know a girl who became pregnant & had an abortion just because she didnt want to have a baby from the guy she slept with because she was in love with another man, took her own innocent childs life being selffish, then what happens? she got pregnant again from the guy she's in love with had her baby girl, what happens to me with my 1st pregnancy? I lost it it was ectopic, then my best friend got pregnant with her 3rd child & she was depressed about it & even considered abortion but she didnt go thru with it she had her baby girl, what happens to my second pregnancy? I miscarry.... It hurts to see women who can have babies so easy & their thinking of killing their babies while good women like us who will be wonderful moms we struggle, so I know the feeling, but I know our day will come & we'll get our little babies, even though its hard we have to stay positive & have faith =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• P.S. Try this lubricant called Preseed it really works! I got pregnant the 1st month I tryed it, you can find it online or in your pharmacy CVS.... Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010