Could I be pregnant?

Okay, so I had my tubes tied about 8 yrs ago, when I was 21. With that being said, my aunt flow didn't show up last month, I'm usually REALLY regular, ALWAYS 20/21st of the month.

I took a home pregnancy test last night, which was NEG, but I just don't know. What else could cause me to be 12 days late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Stress, changes in your diet, prescription drugs, some vitamins and herbal supplements, hormonal changes that happen as you age... All of these things can cause your period to be late.
    Anonymous

• Go or call your OBGYN and ask them if they can get you a blood test to be sure.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• STRESS!!! I've been a month late before and not preg. Doc says stress will do it.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008