Are you carrying a dancer or a soccer player???

Hello ladies!! My little bean is almost 16weeks now and I am almost certain that it is going to be a soccer player!! It has been kicking me since week 14!! So do you have a wiggling dancer that just gives you little tummy flutters or do you have a pro football(powder puff) player growing in there. How early did you feel your little one moving?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm carrying Jackie Chan! We honestly even considered naming this one Jackie, just because she never stops!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no soccer players but i do possibly think a gymnast, its so constant and ive been able to feel it since about (and yes litterally) week 8
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• This is a really cute question. I used to say I was carrying a little ninja.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My boys were the kickers. My daughter just kinda fluttered every now and then. The earliest I felt movement was with my third pregnancy and that was at about 13-14 weeks.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I must have had a sloth. LOL Not only did I have no clue I was pregnant until 19 weeks, I did not feel so much as a flutter until 22 weeks and then, He barely moved or kicked. He did roll around some. WOW...yeah, no such dancer or soccer player here.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Mine was doing that too, and then it found this really cool looking round thing that it could bounce off of (formally known as a bladder), then around 12week it would just stretch and now it it abuses me...
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My first son I thought soccer player and he's not too bad at 3yrs old kicking a ball about, my current pregnancy I'm sure he's a kick boxer!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010