If you really knew me.... adult content

You'd see how disgustingly fat and gross I am and wouldn't talk to me. You would think I was a pig and ate 24 hours a day. I am 337lbs and 5'2" tall.
You would walk across the street to avoid me. I can't lose weight without surgery and I won't live thru it. I eat very little. I have almost no interest in food or any thing.

What's your "if you really knew me"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's really sad. If you really knew me, you'd know I would never judge a person based on their appearance.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That might be true for others op, but not for me, your outside has nothing to do with your insides, and this is what I would look for in looking at you...I am so sorry you feel this way....
    as for me, if you really knew me you would know that I never judge a book by it's cover......

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Great answer Shanna84. I was going to post a similar answer.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you really knew me, you would know that as happy and outgoing that I seen, there is a part of me that just likes to be alone. Cut off from the world.. no phone, no computer, no car, nothing just me in my house for days with no one to bother me!
    mommommomomom

Answer by mommommomomom at 1:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you really knew me you'd know that behind my smiles and happy-go-lucky attitude there is a very sad, depressed, unhappy individual who feel sshe has nothing to live for other than her children.
    Anonymous

• If you really knew me you would know things from my past still haunt me :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Anon you are special and beautiful BUMP!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• if you really knew me ...youd know no body really knows me I have a wall up and fake smile
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you really knew me...
    You'd know I consider myself a Xerophobic. Fear of new people. I don't like to be around people I don't know. So therefore I have very little friends. It's hard to go to the grocery b/c my 2yr old is very outgoing and attracts a lot of attention.
    And if you really knew me...
    You'd know that I won't judge you. And that my mother is the same way as you. weight, height, problems with losing it. I have a high respect for people like you. I don't think I could ever handle it as good as she does.
    tCzarn2

Answer by tCzarn2 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you really knew me, you'd know my husband is obese & so are a few of my good friends..and that doesnt stop me from loving them.
    Anonymous