movies for a 2 year old...birthday and christmas ideas?

our son will be 2 on december 17th and we are trying to think of a few movies that are cute and will keep him entertained... we take a long car ride about 3 or 4 times a month to see his grandma and gets cranky in the car... we think maybe movies will keep him occupied... and at home when he wants to watch a movie or something... any suggestions?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• DD will be 2 in December also. For Christmas we are getting the Shreck movies for her.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Does he like Sesame Street?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Get him the Thomas the Train movies, and Wiggles.. These two will keep him entertained for at least 2 hours
    mommommomomom

Answer by mommommomomom at 1:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son love Avin and the Chipmunk at one he live when they started singing and dancing so when he was two we took him to his first movie to see part two and he love it.
    phase18

Answer by phase18 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My daughter loves I mean loves loves loves the movie Horton Hears a Who. Try it I promise you wont be disappointed. She is 17 months and if I let her she would sit and watch the whole thing from start to finish and she is a very active child...
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 5:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The only thing that I have found to keep my 2 yr old interested in the television longer than 5 mins are the classic cartoons like Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote, and Popeye. I don't know what it is but there is just something about them that he likes!
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 11:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010