Alot my wallstreet friends are voting for John Mcain

Why do you think that is? I dont ask, because I don't want to discuss politics. But I figured I would ask you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• because they have money.

the basic stereotype for democrats is poor to middle class, republicans being middle class to upper class.
    Anonymous

• Because they are more educated. The smarter, more educated are voting McCain. The poorer, less educated vote Obama.
    Anonymous

• A good first guess would be they don't want their wealth redistributed. A second guess is they don't like the Obama plan.
    Anonymous

• thank you anon 9:12 but I am extremely well educated and I'm voting for Obama. .
    Anonymous

• Sorry but the more educated vote for McCain, like Joe the plumber and Obama is an Arab lady? Ok. They are voting for McCain because he will continue the Bush agenda!
    Anonymous

• Considering most big wigs on Wall Street have actually funneled more money to Obama I find it strange you know so many that are voting McCain. Obamas socialist ideals are more aligned with many on Wall Street they love the corporate welfare under Bush and know Obama will expand it without any checks and balances.
    Anonymous

• So are my rich in-laws and my super-conservative parents. The in-laws don't want to pay more taxes (which is selfish, considering that their standard of living is already quite lavish) and my parents think Palin is the greatest thing ever. Yikes!

And, Anon 7:12, I don't know where you got your information. My husband and I both have Master's degrees, and we are voting Obama (as are all the friends we keep in touch with from graduate school!)
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 9:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• LMAO anon 9:15!!! great come back to that!
    Anonymous

• The in-laws don't want to pay more taxes (which is selfish, considering that their standard of living is already quite lavish)

ROFL... THe last I heard, Joe "hid'n" Biden stated that anyone making under $120,000 is now safe to receive a tax cut... Why does that number keep lowering??? 4 years ago, Obama said that those making under $80,000 should get a tax cut and others should pay. Why did that change? Or did it? Who is to say that Obama won't change his mind? He has done it before...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• not true most Wall street are voting for Obama as are the majority of New Yorkers.
    Anonymous