what would you want to read or see in dog mag?

If there was a magazine about dogs at your local store easily available and online as well what would you what to see or would you even read it?

Where you can take your dog around town?
where to shop?
where to buy dogs?

what would you want? Any ideas would be great!

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pets

• I would want an article with basic and advanced dog training. From potty training to tricks. I would also look for articles based on dog breeds like a dog breed of the month. Also things supporting dog rescues ALONG with those who do work hard on breeding dogs, and improving dog breeds. Maybe coupons for vets or shelters and a listing for those who are struggling financially so they can find a place to get their dog fixed and vaccinated at a low cost.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Also a listing for off leash dog parks, places to get the dog groomed and training classes, boarding... there is a lot you can do with a local dog magazine. You could do a dog of the month where people submit stories and photos of their dogs.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• wow, thank you that helps a lot. Would you want like a section that you can pick the breed and just read all about it? (that would be online of course.)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'd like to see more dog magazines that talk about nutrition and why so many of the dog food people think are the best really are not.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I totally agree with KyliesMom5. I wish more people knew that the most recognized commercial dog foods are NOT healthy at all. I would also love for more magazines to talk about why yearly vaccinactions are NOT neccessary.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 3:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010