Pregnant or Period?

Hello ladies, I need your opinions & advice... See I had a natural miscarriage July 8th, 2010 my period actually started the following month normal & my periods have been regular, well this month November 7th was suppose to start my period but instead I started spotting Nov. 3rd, 4th, on the 5th it got a little heavy but then the next day it went back to spotting & only lasted 5 days, my period is usually heavy especially my 2nd & 3rd day, now all of a sudden after the bleeding my boobs are hurting alot, Im dizzy, light cramping, constipated, hungry & very sleepy.... I've never experienced that after my period.... Could I be pregnant & just have gotten a light period? or could that just all it was a light period? I want to buy a HPT but I don't want to because I dont think Im pregnant since I had bleeding this month, I dont know what to think =/

P.S. My husband & I have been very sexually active after the Miscarriage in July

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know this isn't the answer you will want to hear. My guess is it was just an abnormal period. I would maybe wait to see if you miss your next period. I know it seems like a long time. I'm not a doc though, so go with your gut.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• All you can do is wait a few weeks and take a Pregnancy test. Good Luck!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It could have been bleeding during implantation. Buy a test and see. Since it is after your period was supposed to start you can take a HPT anytime now. Good Luck!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 2:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010