Pregnant or Period?

Hello ladies, I need your opinions & advice... See I had a natural miscarriage July 8th, 2010 my period actually started the following month normal & my periods have been regular, well this month November 7th was suppose to start my period but instead I started spotting Nov. 3rd, 4th, on the 5th it got a little heavy but then the next day it went back to spotting & only lasted 5 days, my period is usually heavy especially my 2nd & 3rd day, now all of a sudden after the bleeding my boobs are hurting alot, Im dizzy, light cramping, constipated, hungry & very sleepy.... I've never experienced that after my period.... Could I be pregnant & just have gotten a light period? or could that just all it was a light period? I want to buy a HPT but I don't want to because I dont think Im pregnant since I had bleeding this month, I dont know what to think =/

P.S. My husband & I have been very sexually active after the Miscarriage in July

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds to me like you shoudl get a test and take it...that will eliminate atleast one possibility
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i would take the test just to be for sure u never know
    nitamae86

Answer by nitamae86 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• the only way you'll know is to test good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010