Shave bumps adult content

I cant get rid of the shaving bumps down stairs. Is there something special you use to make the go away? I have used bikini zone and its not working

chanelsparkels

Asked by chanelsparkels at 1:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Fragrance free deodrant. The bar not the gel. i swear by it. I shaved for over 10 years and a stripper suggested it. Works like a charm.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• OLAY bikini try that.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I get it bad! Razor burn AND ingrown hairs down there. Lotion to help keep friction down for the razor burn, also using a fresh blade every time I shave down there, shaving with the hair not against, and I keep it clean like your face before bed take a warm wash cloth and gently scrub it in a circular motion. It helps keep the razor burn and ingrown hairs to a minimum for me.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Use a fresh razor, and the bakini zone, and only shave the direction the hair grows...not against the hair growth. And try not to shave until any bumps that are already there are cleared up. If all else fails, try to go get it waxed if you can afford it. I would rather spend $30 to get it waxed than shave.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Jademom07, you just gave me something new to try!!! lol thanks!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Welcome! Just make sure to wipe if off if DH plans on making a visit to the area. Tastes horrible, LOL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• OMG I was thinking the same thing this mornng in the shower. I let all the hair grow back and try to wait for the bumps to go away but they never do :(
    EmpathyEve

Answer by EmpathyEve at 2:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yea i wait for the bumps to go away but they dont. And i am not getting a clean enough shave if i go with the hair. Going against helps make it smoother...
    chanelsparkels

Comment by chanelsparkels (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I use Coochy cream from Pure Romance. It makes the hair softer and easier to shave. Plus I dont' get those annoying shave bumps anymore.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Tend Skin. You should be able to buy it at the drug store, it comes in a blue bottle. It's amazing stuff.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010