You would describe yourself as:

im caring ,undastanding,and honest

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honest......Yes.

Understanding........ I try my best. But I'm only human so.. Understanding to a point.

Caring..........Not really. My caring is conditional and limited and my caring is regulated to a handful of people in regards to most things.. IE: care that war and poverty are scurges of the world. Yeah but I don't loose sleep over it.. Caring that the guy down the street is cheating on his wife, or that woman over their has more than 1 "baby daddy", that couple over their has an open marriage..etc....Nope don't care at all.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'm honest, caring, supportive, loving, FUNNY, outgoing and somewhat loud when with friends and we're having a laugh.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Bwahahahaaa..

My "Their" (s) should be "There"(s)... LOL I type for shite when talking on the phone... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Always changing and maturing. But remain constant in being the empathetic one. And for some reason I am the relative that everyone likes LOL Probably because I listen and don't give my opinon floating around in my head LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• A good friend, faithful, hate liars & thieves, sensitive
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• a person with great work ethics.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010