• In the Spotlight:

Body changes

Have you or your husband/boyfriend/fiance went through changes in your physical appearance during your time together?

Me personally, I got a sexy fat flap on my lower abdomen and upper arm 'jiggle' *sob* hehehe. My hubby who used to be an athlete and fit is now is baking some rolls and is getting stretch marks to boot! He's went up 4 pant sizes since we met, and I have went up 2 sizes (we've been together a little over 3 years).

Just curious about other couples =)

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 2:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• We are both pretty much the same. I actually weigh less then when we met...it has just moved around a little. He has the start of a beer belly and has only gone up one pant size. We have been together 10 years.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We have both gained a lot of weight since we met (at least I can attribute most of mine to pregnancy ;) )...but yeah a lot has changed for us. We used to walk a lot together, but he just will not go out and go for a walk with me anymore. It sort of breaks my heart, but I'm trying to push through and be motivated to do it on my own even though I wish I had the company.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well we have been married for 26 years so heck yeah. I am the same trim shape but more of me. If that makes sense. I am in a size 10 jeans but have some jiggle to me. My upper arms need serious help. I weigh in at 170 (just lost 13 lbs) need to loose at minimum 10 more...
    Hubby has a belly but not too fat he is considered thin by most peoples standards at 5'9" I would say he is 163. He has thin legs and not enough muscle. Well I think he is fine he thinks he needs more definition.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yes, it's called getting comfortable lol
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yep. But its what happens.... Lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Ooooh yes. Its totally normal.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011