Is my ex feeling guilt or love?

An ex that I had an abortion with two years ago is always the first to say "hello" to me. Today he asked me if there is anything he can do for me. I know that there is no chance in the world that we will reconnect.

Why is my ex making effort to small talk communicate with me whenever he sees me? I don't feel that this is normal, since on his behalf that I may not be fully recovered. Is this guilt or love that he's feeling?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds more like guitl or the guy is just friendly.

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• *guilt*

• Sounds like he's feeling some guilt. I wouldn't be able to say just from this description if it is love also, but sounds like there is definitely some guilt going on there, too.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I agree I think he might feel guilty for the abortion. How did your relationship end was it agreed upon?
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 2:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Agree...guilt.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010