if i find pictures of females MUCH more of a turn on than pictures of males...am i gay? adult content

and i do mean explicit/adult pictures...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you prefer the company (relationship wise) of women over men?
    Do you prefer the touch of a woman over a man?
    Do you long to be with a woman instead of a man?

The answer to these types of questions would be more of a gauge in regards to if you are gay or straight.

Human sexuality is on a sliding scale. On one end, you have 100% heterosexual.. on the other end you have 100% homosexual. Most people, fall somewhere along that scale. Some do fall closer to one end than the other, but ALL fall somewhere on that scale.

Me personally. I appreciate the beauty and sensuality that is a woman. However,women in no way shape or form sexually stimulate me. I would rather look at a naked man than a naked women for sexual stimulation/pleasure. I love men's bodies, the way the muscles tense and flex, the broadness of the shoulders leading to the narrow waist, the curve of the shoulders and chest, etc... Men just turn me on lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No you are human. Female bodies are much more appealing than a mans when naked. lol. Plus men make stupid faces when they cum and women don't. ;)
    Anonymous

• "Do you prefer the company (relationship wise) of women over men?

Human sexuality is on a sliding scale. On one end, you have 100% heterosexual.. on the other end you have 100% homosexual. Most people, fall somewhere along that scale. Some do fall closer to one end than the other, but ALL fall somewhere on that scale."

Couldn't have said it better myself Pixie! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My honest opinion. I laugh when I see naked men pictures. lol I dont mean to it just looks silly to me.. I love seeing a womans body, sometimes i feel ill never look that way but its for some reason admirable. I find women attractive. does not mean Im gay, its natural. I do the same thing so no worries. :)
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Maybe curious..but I'm bi, so it's normal for me to enjoy some sexy ladies. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

•          My answer is that women are just better looking. I've been in a situation where I've looked at other women and say wow she's hot! lol! I don't think of myself as gay, just I think that God made the right choice on how we were made. That's if you haven't been thinking sexual thoughts about being with a woman. No matter you'll figure it out. Hey us women just can't help but look good. It's how God made us.....

Be101

Answer by Be101 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No way. I often find myself doing that sometimes but that is just appearance deep down I am like nice to look at but no way would I ever f---*
    Anonymous

• i personally dont find many men as visually attractive as most women....women are just prettier creatures than men. i mean really, penis and balls are NOT pretty! i dont think it makes you gay...maybe a little on the bi side though. i should point out that i like both men and women...but i could only be in an exclusive relationship with a man...so i guess im bi-ish lol.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010