Where can I buy a baby doll set for my daughter?

I am looking for a gift for my 2 year old daughter for christmas. She is very mch into her babys. Feeding them, burping them, laying them down and covering them up etc...I want to get her a set for her baby that has a changing table, bassinet, high chair. I havent really found much on babies r us. The few that were on there had bad reviews and were not durable for the money being spent. Any ideas on where I can get a good set for my daughter for Christmas?

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 2:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Our girls got their from the jcpenny catolog. It comes with a bed, high chair, stoller, play pen, a even a diaper bag. They love their set and you can put it up and fold it down when time to put away. They also have a bed and even a doll storage closet that I might even get for the girls since they also love to play dolls. I hope that helps and if want you'll have to let me know if find them. Happy holidays to you and your family.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Im on there website now and I havent found anything that comes as a set together. Just different pieces sold seprately. How long ago did you get the set for your kids?
    falanlee

Comment by falanlee (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Graco makes a set for about 30 bucks. You can find it at walmart and kmart for sure or even online. That is what I will be getting for our 2.5 you for Christmas.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• BuyBuyBaby.com has at least wo sets. One is by Graco and it's pink..it has the carseat, stroller, and a few other pieces. There is also one by Maclaren and it's red and it also has several pieces.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• costco!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• thank you! I love the one by Maclaren...i think thats the one Im going to buy for her
    falanlee

Comment by falanlee (original poster) at 7:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010