Holiday Portraits

I just was wondering for those that take pictures for the holidays that do you have two different outfits for yours children when you visit santa and one for the actual portraits? I bought a casual dress and fancy one but not sure if i want to change her. last year we only had one outfit.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 2:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Either way is fine. I guess it depends on how many copies you are going to get of each.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• well the santa around here i thinnk its 3 shots and then you can buy the rights for the photos if you want them. and the portraits are still debatable. i will bring it and see what happens because she is a handful to get dressed.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would just do one outfit. I do not see where you need 2 outfits. plus you will keep her in a better mood if just one outfit with out changing her and maybe avoid a meltdown between outfits.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• They wear what we bring them in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I usually do two. Unless I did them on the same day, which I don't. If you do, I don't see why one outfit is a problem. Unless you want a variety.
    KileighR

Answer by KileighR at 9:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010