Hockey Games

Would you take your kids? Too violent for anyone? If you got tickets for Christmas would you enjoy taking your kids? (thinking about getting tickets for my nephews, BIL, & SIL for Christmas. I will ask the mom first but wondering if you guys would think it was a fun experience. I took my dd and we had a blast at one.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love going and I think my son would love it too. Ask their mom first but I think it is a great gift.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We have a semi-pro team where we live. We try to go several times year.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My kids have been going since they were about 4 months old! We are a huge Hockey family!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We are also a hockey family. Both of my boys play. It's a lot of fun. Not too violent. Are the boys old enough to sit still for 2 hours? We took ours as infants, but it is probably smarter to wait until they are at least 3-4.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love hockey and we brought my DS to a minor league game last year and he had a blast and now he wants to learn how to skate
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think its a great idea!!!!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010