Have you ever made a really drastic hair change?

I want to do something drastically different with my hair but I don't know what. Any suggestions?

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 2:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have any suggestions but in HS I went from long to ultra short. It was different but the change was good.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I once cut off about 10 inches and went from dirty blonde to reddish brown. It was fun.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My hair was down to the middle of my back when I cut it all off. I cried. Lol. But over the next few days I fell in love with it in the mirror because it was so different. Change is good. MAybe try a color change. It could be fun to be someone different for awhile.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Once I bleached my naturally red hair platinum blond. About 4 months later I shaved my head bald. =Q

You could go that drastic! I think all women should willingly shave their heads at some point. It is very liberating.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have dark brown. Bleached it blonde. Liked it at first, until after about two weeks you could see my roots. Went back to brown. Cant stand my roots showing, nor can I afford to bleach it once a month. Good luck with it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you're not sure about what look to get, browse a few magazines and find one that you like. If it's a bold new look, matches your lifestyle, and its easy to maintain, go for it!!!!! Hey, its hair and it always grows back. :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 3:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I can't say much, I never touch mine, I just brush it, and let it grow =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• depends on your hair now? then i can tell you a better answer :)
    KaisMother

Answer by KaisMother at 3:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Well if you have long hair cut it short, and if you have short hair put extensions in it. If your hair is dark dye it lighter and if your hair is lighter dye it darker. Just do the opposite of what you have right now.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010