I want to eat better.

My problem is that when I'm hungry I don't have patience and I want something quick and filling! Most of that ends up being junk. Does anyone know of any QUICK healthy meals that are also satisfying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Food & Drink

• what about making some healthy meals and turning them into your own "TV dinners" like cook it then put it in the containers that are divided then when you want it pull it out and defrost/heat in the microwave.
    Anonymous

• there's all kinds of lean cuisine / healthy choice meals. try them, i always add extra cheese tho. or eat something like a pb sandwich on wheat, or cheese and crackers.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I always like to have some healthy "snacks" like carrot and celery sticks or trail mix, to munch on while I cook because I too am impatient :) it helps too!
    photomamma1220

Answer by photomamma1220 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• you know what? This morning I had American cheese slices toasted onto wole-wheat bread slices, and it was pretty good! And easy. :)
    knightmoves

Answer by knightmoves at 3:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2008