Implantation bleeding

Hi, i just had an iud removal and the hubby and i are TTC. before u exit out of this question bc u think im some crazy chick just anxious to have a baby, please think about the fact that this is not normal for me. My first son i started spotting at nine weeks and the nurse at the hospital said it was implant bleeding. well since trying my period was supposed to start on the eleventh and it started on the 8th. at first it was light spotting so was for sure it was implant bleeding but it got heavier. it lasted three days heavy and thenljust quit today. Have any of you had implant bleeding that was heavy and lasted three days? or do u think its just my period? in need of some help!

momma2b060509

Asked by momma2b060509 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds to me like your period but im not sure.....i had bleeding during pregnancy but it was always after sex
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I had very heavy implantation bleeding. It was so heavy that I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage but it wasn't.

To me what you experienced sounds like a period to me since it lasted so long. Spotting is not guarenteed to be implantation bleeding. There are many reasons you that you can spot.

It may be hormonal bleeding or implantation bleeding because despite what many people think both of theses can last throughout the first trimester since there are so many changes happening to the uterine lining during that time OR you could possibley be having an early miscarriage OR it could just be your period.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010