I heard that Rick Santorum has been in Minnesota, possibly getting ready for a run for president in 2012?

Well, if that's not a sign of the upcoming "end times," I don't know what is. As much as I depise Sarah Palin, I think he's even worse.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 3:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Depends on which side your'e on. I mean politically. I find him a decent, good, man of God and integrity. And, I have no doubt the liberals slanted anything he said to the troops to fit their agenda. Post all the links you want, videos can be doctored, and we all know it.

Answer by jaycietaylorgma 3 minutes
    ===============
    He s not a man of God..... God is a God of love and acceptance and forgiveness.....Keyes is anti-acceptance and only his version of love. He even disapproved of his own daughter who is a Lesbian,.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Keye's also encouraged the military to not follow orders because they came from President Obama

He is not my choice.....to say the least

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

and did so at a time of war,,,,(didn't finish). That just puts our troops in danger

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

•  if Dr. Alan Keyes ran as Vice President

jaw drop

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes
    -------------
    Keyes was also criticized for his views on homosexuality. In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, a gay radio host, Keyes defined homosexuality as centering in the pursuit of pleasure, literally "selfish hedonism". When Signorile asked if Mary Cheney, Vice President Dick Cheney's avowed lesbian daughter, fit the description and was therefore a "selfish hedonist", Keyes replied, "Of course she is. That goes by definition."[53] Media sources picked up on the exchange, reporting that Keyes had "trashed", "attacked," and "lashed out at" Mary Cheney, and had called her a "sinner" – provoking condemnation of Keyes by gay Republicans and several GOP leaders.[54][55]
    --------------above is an excerpt from the Biography of Keyes. Not a nice a nice man,in my opinion. Read the whole thing.

kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would vote for him in a heartbeat! In fact, I'd vote for him twice if it was allowed. He would make an AWESOME President,and I'd be proud as an American to have him run my country!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Well, if that's not a sign of the upcoming "end times," I don't know what is

laughing

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Ok, sweet, I can see you don't agree. LOL. That's fine. I had the priveledge of hearing Dr. Keyes speak, right after the ACLU made the judge in Alabama remove the Ten Commandments from his court room. Dr. Keyes, and Dr. Rick Scarborough of Vision America (another one who would be AWESOME in the White House) were holding rallies all over the country in support of the judge, and since Rick Scarborough is from here,we had the priveledge and honor of hosting a rally here. It was so great. And, Dr. Keyes is very intellingent, educated, articulate, and well-versed on poitics.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I agree 100%. I pretty much think we're screwed, the way this country is heading. Hubby and I are seriously considering moving to Canada.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I wonder if he is with Pawlenty in MN. He wants to run for President too. How depressing. Santorum is a confrontational, rigid, Bible thumper who only believes inCreationism and .....oh well, not much we can do if he and Pawlenty team up ....it does sound like the End Times...whatever. Or time to move to a nice place like Sweden.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010