Have you ever exchanged numbers with someone you met online??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I have actually met five or six guys I met online and have talked with more than that on the phone. Most of the guys were ok people but there was not much in common between us. I guess the chemistry was not there. Felt like I was just killing time (on the dates that I dfid go on) until I could get out of there although I was never rude to any of them. I tried to make it clear that there was no attraction on my side. That usually was the end of it although a few wanted to keep trying to email and call but I just did not answer and they stopped pretty soon. You can generally tell on the phone if there is something mental going on with them. But still, always meet them at a public place where there are plenty of other people around at least for a while until you have seen them enough to ensure they are consistent with behavior and speaking.
    bamachild88

Answer by bamachild88 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes. Many people, before and after my Husband became one of them. =P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Nope
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, but most of them are from CafeMom. LOL. Of the few of the opposite gender, they all eventually turned out to be pretty annoying and somewhat stalkish. With some it was immediate, with others it took a couple years to realize they were whap-a-kooky. Thank goodness I've never given out any other personal info! Haha.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no way
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• nope
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2010