How to turn you up?

I am a sahm trying to get my body and self esteam back losen weight is hard my baby is almost 1 I want to turn up myself esteam FOR ME!! Hubby is totally into me but I hate the way I look I hide my body and can not stand the thought of him touching my tundra tummy. I don't even like to see or touch it myself..
Worken out is hard.. Staying motivated is hard.. And here I sit on my big A** getting no workout in at all... Hello what is up ...
Tell me what you do to keep motivated and anything you do to get those pounds off.. I am just about 5 feet and 174 but when I had my baby I was 220 So I have come a long way just can not keep motivated How in the world can I keep kicking but when I can not find but a few min to wrokout before baby and big boys start with need mommy>>> O Please help with any kind of advice or motivation tips you have.. Please...THanks So much!!!

mamagator

Asked by mamagator at 3:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Just keep moving! You are doing great. It is hard to stay motivated sometimes but just remember that every little bit helps. I made a journal post about weight loss. It is too long for the answer section so I just like to refer moms to it. I hope you find it useful!!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• try incorporating exercise into play time with your child. Run at the park, go for a walk, etc
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Go for walks, get outside, drink lots of water and watch your sweets & sodas. You're doing awesome
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:17 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I keep a visual reference and also try to enlist the help of my friends to nag me. :)
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011