headaches suck...ive tried a couple different tylenols,motrins,advils,aleves,but nuthing is working...ive went to the hospital but they said there is nuthing they can do...any suggestions?

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Health

• For me I try ice on the base of the neck. Or heat. If you headache is constant use heat if it is pounding (pulsating) use ice. Drink plenty of non carbonated beverages, water, juice, No caffeine. Eat some protein and fresh fruit. Try to eat no preservatives..
    Some time a long hot shower works wonders. Masterbate or have your man go down and give you some good oral. SEx opens up the blood vessels and helps the dopamine in the brain.
    Most headaches are from dehydration so drink.. Also keep eating. If you eat something and that won't work try something different. Peppermint works sometimes. I make my kids get me a Peppermint Patty. Also try talking to someone. A baby works best because you can not be tense when talking to a baby. Some times a dog or a cat will work too. You need to take your mind off of this stupid headache. If you need more ideas please pm me. Love you darling.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Try taking Excedrin with caffeiene. Like a Coke, or something like that. The combination seems to relieve headaches sometimes. Might be worth a try.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 3:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• have you tried taking a decongestant? I have to take a decongestant when I get a head ache...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• grab your vick's vapor rub , on the temples, rub in ,on your forehead, rub in, warm washcloth across the forehead, go to bed, (do not forget to lock door) sleep, sleep, sleep
    peewee76

Answer by peewee76 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• When I get bad headaches and nothing seems to work try what I do and that is just a plain old ice pack. The cold will numb the muscles and if that does not work try to sleep with a cold wash cloth. Give me a shot and let me know if it works.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i have one of these herb head pack things u heat up in the microwave and place on ur forehead! they work like a dream!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• take a nap in a very dark room
    drink lots of water
    see a chiropractor
    get a massage
    try yoga
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Go see a chiropractor
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• What kind of headaches are they? Where do they hurt & when do you get 'em?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• they start in the front of my head,then they move to my left temple then to the right temple then eventually its in both temples...here lately its been on the entire right side of my head and in the back of my head...
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010