should i wait 24hrs

im took ovulationg test yesturday it was neg. me and the hubby had intercourse today i took the ovulating test this after noon it was postive. should i wait 24 hrs which is what the test recommend its my fertile week so we just started planning and i finally no my cycl and wen im fertlie they say every other day so the sperm can be stronger

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can but if your husband is healthy, a non smoker, never had a history of low sperm count then it's not going to matter a whole lot.

We always have sex everyday during my fertile days which is usually about 5 days (5 days of fertile mucus prior to ovulation) and I've gotten pregnant in the first month twice.
    Anonymous

• I say do it everyday & enjoy it & have fun, don't do it as a chore, my hubby & I did it everyday & enjoyed ourselves & didn't stress it & we got pregnant right on the first try & 5 months later the second time, so I just say have fun everyday & when you least expect it you'll get pregnant. Good luck & lots of baby dust =)

P.S. We also used the lubricant Preseed it's sperm friendly & helped me get pregnant fast.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yea im finally relize i been a week off unitl the dr told me i was off by five days so if the test is postive it means im ovulating or will ovulate in the next 24hrs i guess il try daily lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• will have to find some preseed lube is it otc
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes it over the counter. It's only necessary for women who need extra lubricant or for women who do not make enough cervical mucus on their own.
    Anonymous