how come all you see is Obama.. 1st it was obama and Hillary.. Then he won and now it is obama..I haven't heard anything about the republicans since the get go..Why is that?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 10:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I have been wondering the VERY same thing! It is driving me crazy!! If you find out let me know:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• cause he is awsome so people can't stop talking about him. He he judging from all teh posts here there is a lot of closet lovers
    Anonymous

• The media is liberal, not nonpartisan like they are supposed to be. They're only going to report on the things that will support their point of view.
    Anonymous

• The reason you are hearing more about Obama versus McCain is not due to the media. It is due to the fact that Obama actually has something to say. It is new and refreshing and exactly what our country needs. McCain and Palin have nothing new to add to the conversation other than their ridiculous attacks.
    kiminaz

Answer by kiminaz at 10:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• start watching Fox news they may be biased but atleast they are on the right track for once.
    Anonymous

• I've heard plenty about and from Republicans. Things that actually add up and make sense. I haven't heard a thing out of Obama's mouth that could convince me to vote for him...

And this coming from a Republican who initially planned to vote for Hillary if she won the Democratic nod. I gave the man an honest chance to give some straight answers, but he never did on any of his major proposals.
    Anonymous

• Obama has been on a straight 2 day attack McCain campaign. Where in the hell have you been kiminaz? The media loves the Oman, I think the last two days he gas gotten a little too big for his britches. And then turns around and repeats what he has said for the last 18 months (4more years) and then bitches about McCain talking about him. Yeah, he put alot of thought into that.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• lmao about the fox news comment. they are a joke an dextremely biased. 88% of fox viwers voted republican in the last election
    Anonymous

• it sounds like you're not paying attention, op.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Wow. That is curious. We watch CNN, Fox News and other channels and we have seen a LOT of coverage of McCain and of Sarah Palin. You are right that there is a lot more presentation of Obama. It has been remarkable, for instance, to see that ALL the stations (shame on you, Fox News) will run entire speeches of Obama's on a daily basis, and we only got glimpses of McCain or Palin, with some reporter telling us what was said. ... The past few days we did get two longer views of the conservative candidates giving speeches, and it was a real treat !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2008