Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you treat warts on the outside of vagina or penis at home have anyone done it at home of had to go to the doctor cuz my friend has it given by her boyfriend but it dosn't look bad at all. any help no insurance thats why.+ shes prego.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • She needs to get to planned parenthood ASAP. She needs prenatal care and she needs a treatment plan for genital warts. Depending on what kind it could mean she needs to be delivered by C section for the babys safety. Planned parenthood can help her find the resources for her situation.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

  • there's no cure and what a scum bag for the guy giving them to her, that means he cheated on her and he being pregnant she can possibly give them to the baby when it's born. if she has an obgyn they can give her something, there also might be an over the counter meds. she might be able to take, but she needs to call a doctor. they can be treated but not cured.

    Answer by workenmom at 6:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

  • if she's prego then there should be no reason not to be able to go to the doctor. this is not something that can be handled at home. first your doctor has to determine if that is what it is. then you will be treated and maybe given a prescription for home treatment. not sure if it will affect the baby but you should definitely ask your doctor that one.

    Answer by brimarie8 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.