did u do internet gender predictor & if so was it correct?

some in my family say im having a boy others say girl... I've done gender predictors and they all say i'm having a girl... I have a feeling its a girl cause the heartbeat is total opposite of my son's... my son's was in the 180's the whole pregnancy and this one is between 140-150... so if u did the gender predictors on the internet was it correct for you?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 4:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did. but I did it twice and changed one answer around. and it changed genders. first boy then girl. so im leaving it up to the doc's to figure it out. lol
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• any website has a 50% change of being correct....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I took the Chinese gender predictor with my son and it was correct. :) http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/genderpredictor/ But I had a feeling he was going to be a boy from birth.
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Every thing online said girl for both of my boys. lol The heart rate thing is bogus too. Sorry. Do you have a side profile ultrasound pic from 12-13 weeks?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• not from 12-13 weeks i do not cause my u/s was at 9 weeks at my 1st dr appt... i go in Dec to find out what it is...
    TatymMommi

Comment by TatymMommi (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I did and it was not.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 9:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My current pregnancy, I thought was a girl due to heart rate but turns out it's a boy, have seen his bits on scan twice!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2010