help!!!

so i have hair on my upper lip and i wanna know wat i can do bout it i heard if u shave or wax it it grows back thickerr like a mans and so for i bleach it but i gotta do that every couple of days are there any home remdies i can do or wat do u women prefer to also if u wax it how long does it take before the hair grows back

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• the growing back thicker is an old wives tale
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It wont grow back thicker.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The waxing will make it grow softer the shaving will grow thick I just did my lip, underarms and the sides of my face and they grow back soft. I have been doing it for 1 year now and I love it. It hurts of course but you just have to be quick while you yank out the roots...LOL
    But hey it's worth it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• hello, professional stylist, waxing will actually make it come back less...if you bleach you can still see the hair,, google threading, and got and get it done, it does not hurt, no breakouts (like from depilitory) well money invested! If you shave you will be able to see the stubble, but nothing you do to the outside of your hair cand make it grow back thicker!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• it will only grow back thicker and draker with shaving. waxing won't do that and it takes about 2 weeks to grow back
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Waxing is better than shaving.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i use nair for faces
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010