took digtial test came out not pregnant; took ept test with line in the middle of the circle=preg. and there was faint blue line

im wondering if its most likely postive... bc the one with the faint blue line is 5 days before missed period.. and the digital one is after missed period...
i dunno im lost.
my husband thinks im not pregnant bc dig. said not prgnant..... but i cant stop staring at that faint blue line across thatcircle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take another test in a couple days or u can go get a blood test... GL
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 4:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That stinks. I have heard that the blue dye tests give out more false positives. Get the hubby to buy you a First Response Early Result that has the pink dye. Those are supposed to be more accurate. Sometimes the digital takes longer to read out a positive, but I'm not sure what is the deal after you miss your period. Check out info on HPTs here: http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would guess you're pregnant. Can you post a pic of the test?
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You should trust the NON Digital test. The digital test need AT LEAST 50mul in order to pick up a positive. That's more than twice what most regular test need. They are simply not that sensitive.

Wait two days and take another REGULAR test. GOOD LUCK but it sounds to me like you are probably pregnant!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i wish i could post a pic.. ..but im just figure out this new computer i have.... i just made a blood appt. for sat..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• False positives are not possible, you NEED to have the pregnancy hormone in your urine for the line to even change color. I took 10 pregnancy tests before I got a positive!!! I just KNEW I was pregnant.....And sure Enough I'm 31 weeks pregnant now!!! (also, I got 2 Negatives on DIGITAL tests so tell your Husband that there is still a very good chance that you are pregnant!!!!!)
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010