Do you drink? If so how much and how often?

I find myself having a couple of beers/cocktails before hubby gets home, I was a bit concerned because I notice if I don't can become a little crabby, and we are under major stress! I wanted to know if you ladies do the same, or not? Cheers,, LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Back when we could afford it, I would have a drink every day either while cooking, during, or after dinner. Maybe one more with hubby after the kids went to bed. I see nothing wrong with 1-2 drinks a day, everything in moderation. Now that we barely have two pennies to rub together though, we never drink. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Very rarely..I'm talkin' once a year, at most.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Neither my husband or I drink.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Before I was pregnant me and my husband went out once a weekend.. No more than that. But we tried to drink as little as possible because addiction runs in our family really bad. Do you drink every day? If so you might have a little problem but just try to drink less, if you can control yourself, crabbiness when you dont have it sounds a lot like withdrawl symptoms to me . In the long run it is what you want to do and if you think you have a problem only you can help yourself in that kind of situation. Hope you all the best!!
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Every once in awhile at home b/c if I am just sitting here I will fall asleep. But once a month when we go out I drink and sometimes if we can go out to dinner i might order a mojito or something like that.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Rarely..depends on what kind of day I've had or if hubby & I are out for date night then I have a drink for sure..
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Occasionally. Like, once a month. A bottle of wine (LOL I spelled it whine first) or 1-2 shots of liquor mixed with something.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you have a dependency.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• donot drink alchol.
    coolmom138

Answer by coolmom138 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I drink a few times a week but I know my limit and would never allow myself to get to the point of being drunk....I know when to say when
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010