Im having a hard time deciding..

My moms is throwing me a baby shower, and wants to serve dinner... shes leaving it up to me on what to have.. and i dont really know!!!
Pluse i get to order the cake, and i dont know what kind of cake to have!!!
I have so many cravings for so many things... help!

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 4:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• at my baby shower i chose snack foods rather than an actual meal cause in most cases people will only want to snack....
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My best friend served a meal at my shower and everyone LOVED IT!

She served homemade lasagna, breadsticks, and salad. We also had fruit with a homemade dip and punch.

My cake was chocolate and vanilla mix with whipped icing that she had made to match the invitations she had made.

It was a WONDERFUL baby shower.

I think pasta, enchiliadas, stuffed chicken breast...anything like that would be great for a baby shower!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my babyshower was fingerfood and my husband made burgers and chicken wings on the grill. it was just a really relaxed shower, everyone chilling out on the sofas. the cake was chocolate,i didn get to pick it, my husband knows i like chocolate, but i am not a chocolate cake person, would ratherd a spnge and vanilla filling with lots of iceing on top to give you that sugar rush lol.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010