Do you think that Gordon Ramsey throws those tantrums for real or for T.V. on his show "Hell's Kitchen"?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• For TV. I have seen him on Rachael Ray and other shows and he is a very kind, generous and gentle person.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think for real.
    jennyfrances

Answer by jennyfrances at 4:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Anthony Bourdain who is Gordan Ramseys friend said at a cooking convention that Gorden doesn't act like that. He's more himself on Kitchen Nightmares if you ever seen it. It's more low key.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It's an act. I've watched his BBC shows, he's a completely different person. Like Tyfry said, he's kind, generous, and gentle. Even his BBC version of Kitchen nightmares is more tame than his American version.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• As a retired chef, his program drives me crazy. No chef with any common sense would do what he does-trying to upset the chefs during a dinner service, close the kitchen, throw things. This would not be tolerated. Whether he had to answer to an owner , or was the owner himself. The bottom line in a restaurant is still to make money. No way could he make money doing what he does. Turnover is very high in a restaurant, you do everything you can to keep every employee. People would be walking out, and if that happens, the chef has to go in their spot. Plus, in many states, he could be brought up on charges for some of the things he does. It is all for show. I know one of the past winners, and he said her is very encouraging offstage.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• For T.V
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Its all for show no one would act like that all the time
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My mom is a chef and she said that she sometimes has to act like that because people that work with her make her do everything. But not all the time like he does it. I think that it is mostly for tv.
    loveexxamanda

Answer by loveexxamanda at 8:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010