What friend do you want to get back in touch with?

When did you know them? How long did you know them? Why did you guys lose touch?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Me...I'ld like to get back in touch with my "mind". I lost it a while back...
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• ex-boyfriend....went out for years...he took a job in Montana & I had a good job here in North Dakota I didn't want to give up to start over...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• A girl named Clarissa i knew her in intermediate school. I knew her for about three years but we were really close. We lost touch because her parents kept moving and the number i had was changed the last times she had called me before i got back to her i did not answer so she never tried again.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Carmel. She was my bf in high school, but RIGHT after graduating her family moved to Arizona (from CT). I visited her the next year, finished college myself and moved on out there. She was NEVER a good letter writer, or caller, I'd always be the one. Then I had a baby, she was never able to, and I moved back to CT. I think I've heard from her 5 times in the last 20 years. :(
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010